|Click to enlarge|
For directions from the uptown campus see the map above. Ample parking in available along the perimeter of the building. Tulane parking permits are not needed. Researchers who arrive in the morning are welcome to stay until closing (4:30 pm). For those who pack a lunch, the facility includes a lounge area with tables and chairs separate from the reading room.
In addition, the library will provide transportation to and from the OLAL on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. See the schedule below.
- 9:00 am – Leave Uptown Campus: Meet at corner of Dixon Hall and Newcomb Boulevard
- 12:00 pm – Leave OLAL; Arrive at Uptown Campus at 12:15 pm
- 12-1:30 pm – OLAL closed for lunch
- 1:30 pm – Leave Uptown Campus : Meet at corner of Dixon Hall and Newcomb Place
- 4:30 pm – Leave OLAL; Arrive at Uptown Campus at 4:45 pm